Monday, April 28, 2014

earth space field trip

Today must have been the first time in over 3 years that I have gone on a school field trip… Which in my opinion is disappointing. Not to insult my science teacher, I learned more today than I have over the course of a month in our regular classroom setting. My class, along with the two other periods, got to visit CU's observatory and explore all it has to offer.

CU continues to hold my #1 favorite college campus


one of the most interesting things of the day - a sphere with four projectors that can display earth along with other planets 


the rooftop has two telescopes where you have a perfect view of the flatirons- every friday night the public is free to use the telescopes to see the stars and planets after 8:00 pm




the biggest of them all 


a quick lunch 

Someone find me a school where everyday is experiential learning… 

No comments:

Post a Comment